Wednesday, August 24, 2011

50K cars and 15K trailers

I think this type of driveway situation is specific to trailer parks and or reservations.  Where a 50 to 60 thousand dollar automobile is parked in front of 15 thousand dollar single wide trailer. Where you think wouldn't that $600- $800 hundred dollar a month car payment be put to better use in some home equity? Naahhhh. This topic came up because tomorrow I am going to get my new car a 2007 Toyota Corolla S from it's nice garaged life in Reno to it's new home in the trailer park. Now my car payment is like $275 a month but still it is a little bit too nice of car to be parked in front of a trailer. But since I'm living the trailer park lifestyle 80% of my time i thought i might as well embrace it. Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment